Yoga download is a website that provides you with video and audio classes at a very low price. It’s for you that wants to do meditation and yoga at home or anywhere else you can imagine!
- You can practice whatever you wish and how often you wish in the comfort of your own home. Not needing to prepare yourself and go to a yoga studio spending time on transportation.
- In a yoga studio, you would pay at least 20 times more.
- You can download your favorite trainings and take them with you to places where you don’t have access to the internet.
- There is a great variety of classes and instructors with many different kinds of yoga styles like Hatha, Ashtanga, power, Vinyasa, prenatal etc, and many different kinds of meditation like stress reducing, gratitude, chakra, mindfulness, love and much more.
- You have the possibility to review a class before you decide to purchase or download it.
- All the videos and audios are high quality.
- There is a calendar where you can create your schedule by adding the classes you desire and receiving an e-mail reminder 2 hours before. The classes you have completed also appears in the calendar so you have an overall image of what and how often, you have been training.
- There are many kinds of subscriptions.
♦The most low-costed is $10 per month!! With this one, you have unlimited access for free to almost all the classes.
There are some programs and packages that are not free but you have 50% discount on them.
You also have the limitation of downloading 4 classes per month in your devices.
♦If you subscribe for $18 per month you have unlimited access to everything for free.
♦There is also a 3 and 6 month subscription that costs $24 and $45. These subscriptions have the same regulations as the monthly subscription.
♦ And a yearly subscription just for $90. That means $7.5 per month with unlimited access to everything for free.
- You have the possibility to purchase any video you wish even if you have not subscribed. Like a one-time thing.
- There are audio and video meditations. The videos are very helpful for some people because you can see the instructor guiding you, and that gives you the feeling that you actually are in a yoga studio.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Whatever you are looking for, you will find it here. Whether it is meditation courses or intense exercise. What a nice thing not having to go to the gym and to the yoga studio that would keep almost all your afternoons/mornings busy. With Yoga Download, you can exercise at home before going to work for example, and in the evening you can meditate; or turn it all the way around 🙂
- There is music available that you can purchase at a very low price.
- You can browse the classes based on the length, the intensity, the level, the body part you want to focus on, the style of yoga or the instructor. That makes it very easy for you to find what you’re looking for
- You have not direct support from your instructor as you would have at a studio.
- If you’re looking for something specific it can be hard to focus on that, because of the big variety of classes. That can have as a result to end up doing something else; but that could also be a good thing. Discovering and trying new things 😉
I rate Yoga Download with an 8 out of 10. I would give it a 10 if there was a platform where you could pop your question and get answers and support from the instructors.
I strongly recommend Yoga Download. High quality, low cost. Completely worthwhile!